Custom Head Base
- Pickable nose can be made for $20
Here is the big starting point of your project! It is totally fine if you are not comfortable making your own head base or simply just want to buy one from a maker. The head bases are 100% unique and made to fit the desired character; whether it be an angry coyote or timid fox. All bases are made out of standard upholstery foam (1/2 inch & 1 inch).
- Complex hair can be made for $50
- Detachable hair can be made for $50
- Poseable ears can be made for $35
- Fan can be put into the head for $30
- Pickable nose can be made for $30
- Long tongue can be made for $25 (Make it poseable for an extra $10, meaning you will be able to make your character lick their lips, nose, or make a silly expression! You can either have the poseable tongue as the character’s permanent tongue or have a switchable short and long tongue)
- Magnetic eyelids can be added for $30
- Magnetic eyebrows can be added for $30
- Whiskers can be added for $20
- 3D follow me eyes can be added for $30
- Large fangs can be made for $10
- Hair tuft can be made for $10
- +$10 for each piercing
- +$10 for each small horn/spike
- +$20 for each medium horn/spike
- +$30 for each large horn/spike
- Squeaker can be put in hair for $10
These heads are lined with comfortable and stretchy fabric that is designed to keep you cool. The standard head comes with 2D toony eyes and no add ons.
- Feral paws can be made for $170
- 5 fingered paws can be made for $160
- Claws can be added for $20
My paws are made using the puffy paws method! They are made to look cute and toony. The paw pads are stuffed to give the paws more dimension, and of course, adorableness! The standard paws will have four fingers and will be lined with comfortable fabric.
- Indoor feetpaws can be made for $150 (indoor feetpaws will have a completed bottom side with paw pads + fur, and will be meant to be worn in, well, indoors!)
- Claws can be added for $20
The standard feetpaws will be made for the outdoors, meaning the bottom will be made out of EVA foam and rubber so it can stand tougher conditions
- Small/nub sized tail can be made for $50 (deer/bunny sized)
- Standard medium sized tail can be made for $60 (canine sized)
- Curled tail can be made for $80 (primarily for huskies)
- Large sized tail can be made for $90 (bigger than normal)
- Extra long tail can be made for $120 (drags on floor)
- Squeaker can be added in tail for $10
The standard tail (medium sized) will look like a toony fox or wolf tail.
- Mid upper arm/elbow length arm sleeves can be made for $110
- Shoulder length arm sleeves can be made for $120
You will be able to choose the size of your arm sleeves. There are 2 main sizes. The arm sleeves will be connected with a strap so they fit comfortably.
- Knee high length leg sleeves can be made for $150
- Mid thigh length leg sleeves can be made for $175
- Hip/waist high leg sleeves can be made for $200 (option of digitigrade or plantigrade. There will be straps that go over your shoulders for stability)
You will be able to choose the size of your leg sleeves. There are 3 main sizes.
- Plantigrade bodysuit can be made for $750
- Digitigrade bodysuit can be made for $950
- Small wings can be added for $100
- Medium wings can be added for $150
The bodysuit does not contain the head, paws, feetpaws, tail, etc. It is just the bodysuit! This will require a DTD (duct tape dummy).
- Arm sleeves can be added for $60
- Leg sleeves can be added for $100
The partial suit comes with a head, paws, feetpaws, and a tail. A partial suit is recommended for minors who still are growing or for people who just want the bare necessities of a fursuit.
The 3/4 suit is almost like a fullsuit except either the torso or legs are bare.
The plantigrade suit is a full suit that does not have padding in the legs. This suit is easier to move in compared to digitigrade suits and you stay cooler for a lot longer. It is meant to give the suit a more "human like" or "anthropomorphic' appearance. This will require a DTD (duct tape dummy).
The digitigrade suit is a full suit that has padding in the legs. This suit is not as easy to move in compared to the plantigrade suits and you can get hot easily with the extra padding. It is meant to give the suit an "animal like" or "feral" appearance. This will require a DTD (duct tape dummy).
Fursuit Toys and Props
Price: $15 - $50+
- Fried Egg
- Ice Cream
- Chicken Leg
- OR YOUR CUSTOM SUGGESTION!
- Squeaker can be added for $10
Want a toy or prop to add more character to your, uh, character? We gotchu! We offer you a great selection of toys and props and even take custom suggestions to fit what your character loves!