- Fan can be put into the head for $30
- Pickable nose can be made for $30
- Poseable long tongue can be made for $20, meaning you will be able to make your character lick their lips, nose, or make a silly expression! You can either have the poseable tongue as the character’s permanent tongue or have a switchable short and long tongue.
- Magnetic eyelids can be added for $30 per pair
- Magnetic eyebrows can be added for $30 per pair
- Whiskers can be added for $20
- Hair tuft can be made for $10
- +$10 for each piercing
- +$10 for each small horn/spike
- +$20 for each medium horn/spike
- +$30 for each large horn/spike
- Squeaker can be put in hair for $10
These heads are lined with comfortable and stretchy fabric that is designed to keep you cool. The standard head comes with 2D toony eyes and no add ons.
- Feral paws can be made for $170
- 5 fingered paws can be made for $160
- Claws can be added for $20
My paws are made using the puffy paws method! They are made to look cute and toony. The paw pads are stuffed to give the paws more dimension, and of course, adorableness! The standard paws will have four fingers and will be lined with comfortable fabric.
- Indoor feetpaws can be made for $150 (Indoor feetpaws will have a completed bottom side with paw pads + fur, and will be meant to be worn in, well, indoors!)
- Claws can be added for $20
The standard feetpaws will be made for the outdoors, meaning the bottom will be made out of EVA foam and rubber so it can stand tougher conditions
- Small/nub sized tail can be made for $50 (deer/bunny sized)
- Standard medium sized tail can be made for $60 (canine sized)
- Large sized tail can be made for $80 (bigger than normal)
- Curled tail can be made for $90 (primarily for huskies)
- Long tail can be made for $120
- Extra long tail can be made for $150 (drags on floor)
- Squeaker can be added in tail for $10
The standard tail (medium sized) will look like a toony fox or wolf tail.
- Plantigrade bodysuit can be made for $750
- Digitigrade bodysuit can be made for $950
- Small wings can be added for $100
- Medium wings can be added for $150
The bodysuit does NOT contain the head, paws, feetpaws, tail, etc. It is just the bodysuit! This will require a DTD (duct tape dummy).
- Arm sleeves can be added for $100 - $120
- Leg sleeves can be added for $150 - $200
The partial suit comes with a head, paws, feetpaws, and a tail. A partial suit is recommended for minors who still are growing or for people who just want the bare necessities of a fursuit.
The plantigrade suit is a full suit that does not have padding in the legs. This suit is easier to move in compared to digitigrade suits and you stay cooler for a lot longer. It is meant to give the suit a more "human like" or "anthropomorphic' appearance. This will require a DTD (duct tape dummy).
The digitigrade suit is a full suit that has padding in the legs. This suit is not as easy to move in compared to the plantigrade suits and you can get hot easily with the extra padding. It is meant to give the suit an "animal like" or "feral" appearance. This will require a DTD (duct tape dummy).