- You must be at least 16 years old to order from me.
- I'm a full-time student. Expect the wait time to be longer compared to those who work full-time.
- To keep safe while fursuiting, I suggest to get a handler or to keep watch of you while suiting. Also make sure to drink plenty of water and take breaks to avoid overheating. I'm not responsible for any injuries that occur while wearing your fursuit made by me.
- Characters are required to have a clear 2 - 3 view digital reference sheet.
- Fur colors will be matched as close as possible. I will do my best to get the exact colors and fur types you want, but it is not guaranteed. Keep in mind some fur colors might not be in stock.
- Descriptions of characters (personality, emotion, etc.) & marking placement are subject to my own interpretation.
- I will not copy another artist's fursuit style. I have my own unique style that I will always stick to.
- If any part of your suit becomes damaged on accident from wear and tear, there are 2 options for you. 1) I will be more than happy to fix it for you! Shipping will have to be paid by the customer. 2) If you want to fix it yourself, please contact me and I will guide you through it!
- If there are any character or suit changes you must let me know as soon as possible.
- I reserve the right to deny any service for reasons such as being rude or unreasonable, discrimination, etc.
- I choose the commissions that match my style best; not all commissions will be accepted.
- Harassment and discrimination is not tolerated in any way. If the commissioner displays harassment of any sort, we have the right to stop working on the commission and stop further contact.
- I have the right to blacklist commissioners. Being blacklisted means you will no longer be able to buy from us.
- I have the right to ask for a photo ID for age confirmation (16 years of age or older).
- Quotes are only an estimate of the overall price regarding your order.
- Quotes do not bind you in a contract with us and they don't mean that your commission has been accepted.
- Please include as much detail as you can when filling out my quote form. I will be referencing the quote form when making your fursuit.
- My quote form is always open and will be available to anyone who is interested. I will reply to your quote form even if commissions are on hold or closed. Keep note that delays are expected.
- You must pay a non refundable down payment of 20% to secure your commission slot. Placing a down payment means you accept to work with me and agree to these terms and conditions.
- You can pay the whole amount of your suit up front or have a payment plan after the down payment is paid. Suits that are paid up front will have higher priority.
- You must pay off your full fursuit order before shipment.
- I expect consistent payment if on a payment plan, and the time between payments is up to the customer. next two months then your suit will no longer be worked on and you will not be refunded.
- Please be financially stable while commissioning me and be 100% sure that you are confident in what you want.
- I will work on your suit until full payment is given. Your order will not be shipped out until it is fully paid off. Remember: You need to pay me so I have the money to get materials for your order.
- PayPal, Google Pay, Cashapp, etc. is accepted. Availability might differ depending on your country.
- All sales are final. I don't do refunds under any circumstance.
- The products I create are 100% hand made, and my work simply cannot be undone after so many hours being put into it. That is why I don't offer refunds.
- Products that have been worn out, not taken care of properly, or purposefully destroyed will not be replaced or refunded. Although, I will be happy to be commissioned again so the suit can be remade.
Work in Progress
- I will show you progress on the fursuit and it might be shown on social media/to the public with your consent, unless asked otherwise.
- Please let me know if you want your suit to be a secret.
- Although I really love customers being surprised by their orders, I highly suggest to let me show you progress pictures. I want to make sure everything looks good by the customer.
- If you choose a specific date of completion time, note that it will just be an estimate for me. If I cannot guarantee your specified date, I will let you know an estimated date I feel we can meet.
- I will do my best to meet deadlines but we are not required to make them and it is not a guarantee.
- I will let you know if I need to delay your commission.
- If you want your fursuit commission to be completed before a convention, there will be an additional rush fee depending on convention date. I am not responsible for any delays from postal services or if the package is stuck or lost.
- Shipping must be payed by the customer under all circumstances.
- Shipping within the United States will be made possible by United States Postal Service Priority shipping with tracking.
- Expedited shipping will have to be paid by the commissioner. Please consider expedited shipping if you want to have your fursuit shipped in time for a convention. International shipping is through United States Postal Service International Shipping with tracking.
- The cost of shipping will be determined when your suit is packaged and weighed.
- The shipping cost must be paid before your order is sent out.
- I am not responsible for damaged or lost packages.
- Return shipping for repairs, adjustments, etc. will be at the cost of the commissioner. All items have a 6 month warranty. If something in your item breaks within the first 6 months you can ship it back to us and we will be able to repair it. The item must be washed and cleaned before it is sent to us.
- I am allowed to deny commissions.
- If you are concerned about the amount of time it has been since your commission was accepted and you have sent the money, feel free to contact me to see how it is going.
- Commission completion time can vary.
- Please send the money before I start your commission if I accept it.
- If I can't get to your commission then it is definite that I will refund you.
- I price my art depending on how much time and effort it takes, so please don't complain about the prices. If you don't like my prices then simply buy something that you can afford from me or go to someone else.
- Commission prices may change over time.
- You're allowed to use/upload your commission on other sites, or on here, as long as you give me clear credit.